The Welch Allyn RETeval-DR Electroretinograph is designed for healthcare providers who want to improve management of their patients with diabetes. In just three minutes, you can objectively screen for vision-threatening diabetic retinopathy (VTDR) wherever patients receive care. Welch Allyn RETeval-DR Electroretinograph enables efficient, comfortable, non-mydriatic screening for VTDR that improves patient compliance to help preserve vision in your patients with diabetes.
- No dilation required, enhancing patient comfort
- Short test time-only three minutes per patient
- No interpretation and minimal training necessary
- Immediate results provided on the device and in a PDF report
- Portable, handheld device goes wherever patients with diabetes receive care
RETeval-DR is designed for healthcare providers who want to improve management of their patients with diabetes.
RETeval-DR can safely identify patients at low risk for blindness from diabetic retinopathy with 99.2% negative predictive value*, thereby allowing eye care providers to focus more time on patients with vision-threatening diabetic retinopathy.
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|