Only 10 left
Onsite Professional Preventive Maintenance – CP100
Maintain your Welch Allyn devices in tip-top condition with the Welch Allyn Onsite Professional Preventive Maintenance service program.
Onsite preventive maintenance service includes: -
- Onsite visit by a Welch Allyn designated Service Provider
- Operational software update and firmware update
- Device performance check performed using mandatory Welch Allyn service tools.
- Cardiopulmonary Devices - Heart rate accuracy, battery performance check, LCD & Touch screen calibration, printer calibration, ECG lead resistance check.
- Basic cleaning of the Welch Allyn device (exterior only)
- Electrical safety test, IEC 62353 or IEC 60601-1.
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
Write Your Own Review